The use of artificial intelligence and Machine Learning (AIML) systems can be an effective method for automating disaster response, but they need to be properly trained to interpret disasters for them to be useful.
Guest talk at the Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati zoom-live session on the launch of the 2022 batch of AIML certification, addressed the questions like;
- How AIML is helping this world to be a safer planet for a living?
- How big is this disaster problem?
- How humans have become intelligent over years by using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to handle Disasters?
- How the wildfire in technologically advanced countries is getting handled or maturing to get ready to handle?
- How drones are helping to fight disasters?